8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Presented by the Dietitians of Canada's Nutrition Month Action Group (CSO) and the Central & Southern Ontario Region
Come and discover how food trends and marketing impacts consumer
purchasing and learn about successful strategies and tools to help
guide consumers to make healthy food choices.
- Eatitudes--How to Capitalize on Food Trends in the Marketplace to
Sell Healthy Messaging, A. Snider, Dana McCauley &
- From Start to Finish: The Process of Developing and Marketing
Food Products, A. Dunn, RD, Campbell Company of
- Nutrition Labelling and the Food Guide--Policy Tools to Help
Consumers Make Wise Food Choices, É. De Grandpré, MHSc, RD, Health
- Healthy Eating in the School Environment--Past, Present and
Future, S. Almeida, MHSc, RD, Ontario Society of Nutrition
Professionals in Public Health
- Healthy Eating in the Workplace, D. Bottrell, RD, Compass Group
Registration: DC Member=$50.00, Non-member=$70.00, DC Qualifying* &
Full-time Post-Grad members=$30.00 (*dietetic intern, undergraduate)
For more information and to register, please contact Frances Scovil, (416) 642-9308 or email@example.com.