Call No. 1362
Reporting to the Manager, Social Development, the Community Services
Analyst shall manage projects in the generation and dissemination of
information related to community well being and quality of life,
monitoring trends and evaluating community services programs.
- Conduct independent analyses and collaborative evaluations of community services programs.
- Monitor community events and trends through locating and
assembling data, analyzing data and generating reports including
- Write reports for the dissemination of community well being
information or applied research information to the Community Services
staff and groups in the community which includes participating in
planning and preparing community report cards.
- Manage projects relevant to the projects and priorities of the
division for instance early childhood learning and care, which includes
planning methodology, designing surveys and data management, analysis
- Master's level preparation in social science program, program evaluation, policy analysis or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in social services such as
program planning, and evaluation, indicator reporting, critical
appraisal of literature, , research methods and policy analysis.
and data management skills, including ability to design and analyze
databases, including statistical analysis on computer
This position requires a valid class "G" driver's licence and proof thereof is required after hire.
Salary: Salary Grade 4 $51,990.12-$61,166.56 per annum
This job posting is available on the City of Hamilton's website: http://www.hamilton.ca. Please contact Todd Guindon at (905)
546-2424 x6084 for any questions about the position.
Jackie Ross, Staffing Specialist
Human Resources Department
120 King Street West, 9th Floor
Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y5