POSITION TITLE: Program Coordinator
START DATE: 5th September, 2006
RESPONSIBLE TO: Adventure Place
SALARY: $50,000 - $60,000 (based on relevant experience)
Education: University degree related to children, families and community.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years supervisory or administrative experience.
Knowledge of child development, family dynamics and community needs.
· Ability to lead and manage the BBNOW CAP-C Program.
· Ability to support and supervise an interdisciplinary professional staff team.
· Ability to support and promote access and equity within the workplace.
· Ability to develop funding proposals, policies and procedures.
· Ability to manage information systems.
· Ability to assess the needs of vulnerable families with children 0-6years.
· Knowledge of and skills to facilitate reflective supervision.
· Sensitivity and knowledge of diverse communities.
· Strong communication (oral, written and interpersonal) skills.
· Communication skills related to partnership development.
· Computer skills (word, excel, power point, publisher, web page).
To work collaboratively with organizations, communities and local
residents in developing all aspects of the CAP-C project, the Healthy
Babies Healthy Children (HBHC) Family Home Visiting component and other
funding organizations. This includes fundraising, program design,
development, delivery, evaluation and involvement in new early years
Program, Financial and Human Resource Management
Partnership and community development
FAX or mail resumes by Friday, 26th May, 2006 to:
BBNOW CAP-C Hiring Committee
155 McNicoll Ave., Toronto, Ontario M2C 2C1 FAX: 416-744-8055
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Adventure Place/BBNOW CAP-C is an equal opportunity employer.