Network is the official magazine of the Canadian Women's Health Network.
Feature articles include
- Private Health Insurance for Women? Fall-out from the Chaoulli decision
- Widespread use of SSRI antidepressants drives soaring health care costs in Canada
- Drug company funding dominates non-profit organizations, report finds
- International Women's Mental Health Consensus Statement Approved
- Who Counts as a Health Care Worker?
- The Feminization of Health Care Migration
- Maternity Care for Rural Women-A Thing of the Past
- Another look at Menstrual Suppression
- What We're Reading
- -- and more!
For a full PDF of the magazine, visit
http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/index.html. To subscribe to
Network magazine and receive hard copies of the magazine, visit
[Source: CLICK4HP, http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html]