The Conference will focus on key elements required to build the
coordinated system that will promote health and reduce disease burden
in Canada. The Program is structured around the following themes:
- Building Partnerships,
- Building Equity,
- Built Environments,
- Building Healthy Public and Private Policies, and
- Building and Sharing Knowledge.
Who should attend?
- Health and life science business leaders;
- Regulators and policy makers;
- Health and related non-health professionals;
- Researchers--natural scientists, engineers, health researchers, social scientists from across Canada and around the world; and
- Non-governmental organization leaders.
Please visit the Program at a Glance and Registration
information at http://www.cdpac.ca/. Early registration closes September 13th, 2006.