Reviews of Health Promotion & Education Online (RHPEO) has a series
of international dialogues from health promotion researchers and
practitioners called "Ottawa 1986-Vancouver 2007: should the Ottawa
Charter be revisited?" at http://www.rhpeo.org/reviews/. Below, we list
a selection of the English articles but there are many more in French and
- Helena E. Restrepo--Comment about the Bangkok Charter
- Hans Saan--On image, ownership and open space
- Michel O'Neill--The Bangkok Charter: will it be as significant as the Ottawa one
- Maurice B. Mittelmark--Bangkok Charter: criticizing but backing WHO
- Don Nutbeam--What would the Ottawa Charter look like if it were written today?
- Lawrence W. Green--What would the Nutbeam Charter look like if it were written with my editing?
- Pierre Arwidson--A synthesis of the INPES forum on the preparation of the Bangkok Charter
- Kabwea Tiban et al.--Bangkok Charter: Reactions from Pacific Island Countries
- Maurice B. Mittelmark--Charters, Declarations, World Conferences:
Practical Significance for Health Promotion Practitioners "on the
- IIona Kickbusch--The dynamics of health promotion: from Ottawa to Bangkok
RHPEO offers readers the opportunity to respond to these articles are http://www.rhpeo.org/reviews/how-to-react.htm.