Commencing October 2, 2006 for a 12 month period
1. Summary of duties:
Plans, implements, and evaluates specified Mandatory Health Programs and Services and other programs administered by the Board of Health.
2. Minimum qualifications and position requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree in food and human nutrition, and completion of an accredited dietetic internship program or Masters degree in community or public health nutrition.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Initiative, tact, diplomacy, and judgement.
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation, research, and other relevant information.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to adapt to new, different, or changing requirements.
- Ability to organize workload.
- Ability to use a computer word processing, Internet, and e-mail at a basic level.
- Ability to learn and work with custom computer programs.
- Current Certificate of Registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Access to transportation.
3. Apply in writing to:
Mrs. Lorraine Skipwith
10 Hospital Drive
Peterborough, ON K9J 8M1
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Applications to be received no later than:
Monday, September 11, 2006 at 4:30 p.m.