8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Inn On The Bay, Best Western 1800 2nd Avenue East (across from the Bayshore)
10th Annual Adolescent Workshop
An educational opportunity for educators, agencies and community members who work with youth
- Concurrent Session A--Youth Substance Use and Abuse Dave Roy, BSW Supervisor & Counsellor with CHOICES
- Concurrent Session B--In Search of "Normal": Exploring Common
Mental Health Issues for Teens Patti Wright-Koeslag, MSW, RSW Melody
Robinson, M.Ed. Counsellors with Keystone Child, Youth & Family
- Concurrent Session C--Queer 101 B.J. Caldwell HIV/AIDS Prevention & Outreach Educator
- Panel Presentation--Wired Teens: What You Need To Know
- Keynote Speaker--Duane Dhal
For more information, download the flyer at
(link opens PDF file).