9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Sustainability Network, 215 Spadina Avenue (just north of Queen), Suite 128
Please join us for a day on fundraising with the inspiring Andy
Robinson, author and trainer extraordinaire. Learn how your
organization can build a fundraising program that taps
into the generosity of individual donors, honors your unique mission,
engages your community, and increases your budget. In this dynamic,
down-to-earth session, you will have opportunities to practice what you
learn as we explore
- Why people give
- Basic principles of fundraising
- Giving demographics
- How to build a diverse funding base
- How to identify prospective donors
- Face to face solicitation techniques: The "ask"
- Alternative fundraising strategies, including house parties and "major gifts by mail"
- How to involve board members and other volunteers in fundraising
Registration is $60 for individuals in organizations with budgets under $500,000 and $85 for budgets over $500,000.
For a detailed flyer, please visit http://www.sustain.web.ca or to
register, please send your name and organizational affiliation to