9:00 a.m. (sharp!)-3:00 p.m.
Central Toronto location, fully accessible (venue details will be forwarded by email with your registration confirmation)
If you work front line with any vulnerable population where drug use is
a concern, please register and join us for this free session. This
forum will be of great value to Outreach Workers, Housing Workers,
Peer Workers, Case Managers, Shelter Workers, Drop-in Workers, and
- Building Community Partnerships: Part II, Eduardo Castro
- Lines in the Sand: Part II: Delivering service from a harm reduction perspective, Monica Waldman & Alan Simpson
- Best Practices in Harm Reduction Peer Projects: Challenges, Current and Best Practices, Kate Mason
- "Your client has been arrested": What Every Front Line Worker Needs to Know, Ryan Peck, L. LB.
- C.U.P. (Crack User's Project), Lorie Steer & friends
A vegetarian-friendly lunch will be provided. Register now--space is
limited. To register, email email@example.com citing "front
line workers forum" in the subject line.
[Source: Canadian Harm Reduction Network, http://www.canadianharmreduction.com]