In 2005-2006 more than 3,500 Grade 5 to 12 students took part in
violence prevention education delivered by Family Transition Place.
Are you...youth-oriented, energetic, creative, enthusiastic, computer-savvy, and flexible?
Can you wear the hats of a... public speaker, team builder, multi-tasker, facilitator, developer of educational programs?
We're looking for a male to join our violence prevention team who has
- An understanding of adolescent transitions, with a focus on male development
- Experience working with children & youth
- An ability to collaborate with school staff and other community agencies / groups
- The skills for researching strategies which promote healthy relationships
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience in a related field.
Email your application by 4:00pm November 13, 2006, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (519) 942-8243.
Family Transition Place is dedicated to achieving a workplace that
reflects the diversity of the community it serves and welcomes
applications from all qualified candidates. Please be advised
that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.