This position is being offered on a part-time contract/temporary basis
(consisting of 17.5 hours per week) from date of hire until December
Together with the Halton Community, the Health Department works to achieve the best possible health for all.
- Undergraduate degree in health or social sciences is required.
- Knowledge and experience in group facilitation, health promotion
programming, youth development and training, and problem solving in
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Broad knowledge of youth and mental health issues and be youth friendly and aware.
- Skills/ability to collect, analyze and report data is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience working with health, social service and educational professionals and agencies
- Awareness of the Halton community.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Valid driver's license and own transportation.
- An equivalent combination of education and related work experience may be considered
View the full posting and submission guidelines at http://www.halton.ca/about/jobs/.