HLRC works to enhance the capacity of communities and organizations to
develop, implement and sustain community-based healthy living programs
through the provision of a wide range of consultative support, referral
services, resources, training and best practice information.
The HLRC website provides access to healthy living information and resources such as
- News--daily national news reports,
- Virtual Library--a national collection of the latest resources,
- support to the Chronic Disease Prevention Initiative,
- a listserv to promote province wide dialogue and collaboration,
- a profile of initiatives developed in Manitoba and
- Success Stories from Manitoba and across the country to recognize, motivate and inspire.
You can visit the Healthy Living Resource Clearinghouse at http://www.mhlrc.ca.