- Government of Canada Announces Funding for Community Initiatives Working to Reduce Illicit Drug Use
- The Government of Canada Releases Data Showing the Trans Fats Levels in Foods
- Minister Clement Thanks Chalk River Staff For Quick, Safe Restart of Research Reactor
- Government of Canada awards Alberta's Health and Wellness $536,000 to develop Off-shore Nursing Assessments
- Prime Minister Harper announces Canada's new Food and Consumer Safety Action Plan 6. Government Emergency Legislation Swiftly Ends Medical Isotope Crisis
- Statement from the Federal Minister of Health and Minister of Indian Affairs and Northern Development and Federal Interlocutor for Métis and Non-Status Indians regarding Motion 296, Jordan's Principle
- Statement by the Honourable Gary Lunn, Minister of Natural Resources and the Honourable Tony Clement, Minister of Health
- Canada Leading by Example - Baird Announces New Funding for Adaptation on Climate Change
- Statement - Uranium Concentrations in Port Hope, Ontario
For the most recent warnings and advisories from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2008/index_e.html.
For the most recent headlines from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr-cp/2008/index_e.html.