Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Celebrating Innovations in Health Care Expo is an annual showcase of innovative initiatives that are driving health care system renewal in Ontario.
This inspiring event is an opportunity to celebrate the hard work of Ontario's health care providers and to learn from their ingenuity. It's also a perfect occasion to connect with other health care professionals, discuss and share innovations and generate new ideas.
Presented by Ontario's 14 Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs) and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, the Expo reflects six themes that are helping to make a difference :
- Meeting Community Needs Through Integrated Care
- Improving Quality and Patient Safety
- Improving Efficiency Through Process Redesign
- Innovations in Health Information Management
- Innovations in Health Human Resources
- Innovations in Health Promotion
The highlight of the Expo is the Celebrating Innovations in Health Care Expo Minister's Awards of Excellence. This year's awards ceremony takes place on April 22, 2008, at 2:30 p.m.
Exciting new features for 2008
- $20,000 People's Choice Award
- $20,000 cash prize for each theme grand award winner!
- Finalist awards in all categories
- A condensed one-day schedule
To apply and/or register visit http://mohexpo.innovasium.com/ (deadline for applications is February 29, 2008).