Full-time Position (35 Hours/week)
South Riverdale Community Health Centre is hiring one Full-Time Hepatitis C Case Manager. This is a contract position.
The East Toronto Hepatitis C Program is an education, support and treatment initiative serving current and former illicit drug users and the homeless in South East Toronto.
- Provide comprehensive case management, outreach, and support services for program clients from partner agencies.
- Active outreach to marginalized community members with HCV in order to bridge to program and treatment teams.
- Network with internal and community partners to ensure an optimal continuum of health & social services through all stages of HCV education, support, care and treatment.
- Three to five years case management experience in a community setting.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Certification or eligibility for Membership in the Ontario College of Social Work & Social Services Workers
The deadline for applicants is July 25th, 2008.
For more information visit our website: http://www.srchc.ca/downloads/JobPostingHepatitisCaseManager2008July.pdf (link opens PDF file).
The Hiring Committee
Hepatitis C Case Manager
South Riverdale Community Health Centre
955 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON M4M 3P3